Give your 451 model smart fortwo a boost in power and fuel economy with the very best intake on the market from SILA Concepts.
- #1 Selling Intake for the 451 model smart
- Get a quicker response from the start
- Increased Performance from both low and high RPM's
- Increased Fuel Mileage
- Weighs less than other competing units
- Short Ram Air Design to maximize airflow in to the filter
- Intake is design to link up with the existing side air vent
- Cooler Intake Temperatures
- Shield bolts directly to the pipe eliminating tabs
- Each Pipe is Mandrel Bent to Guarantee Maximum Air Flow
- Powder coated in a durable, long lasting Black Wrinkle finish
- We pre assemble each intake to make installation easier
- Comes with all hardware needed
- High Performance K&N Air Filter Included
- Check out our other listing for the optional: smart car Cold Air Intake by MADNESS - Induction Tube Upgrade
- Will not fit turbo model smart cars
At the checkout screen you will be given the option of adding the Induction Tube Upgrade for even better performance. Please note!
In the interest of improved air quality, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) requires new vehicle and manufacturers of aftermarket parts to develop engine and emissions equipment that either reduce or maintain specific air pollutants affected by vehicle use. Both the California Vehicle Code (section 27156) and Federal Clean Air Act (administered by the Environmental Protection Agency) prohibit modifications that increase vehicle emissions.
Aftermarket parts manufacturers, particularly in the high-performance segment, are required to obtain CARB approval in the form of Executive Orders (E.O.s) for any product not qualifying as a direct replacement for an
original equipment part. This includes meeting all E.O. requirements in its product development process. This guarantees that users of this product will meet certification requirements when registering, selling, or needing to
pass various emissions tests or Inspection and Maintenance (I&M) programs administered by state or local enforcement agencies.
Make sure that any emissions-related product you buy and install carries an E.O. number or is pending an E.O. Without this verification you are at risk, in potential violation of regulations and may incur unnecessary financial obligations during vehicle inspections or emissions tests Special Note for California Customers:
This part is not CARB Certified (California Air Resource Board) at this time and is not legal for use in California on pollution controlled vehicles.
If you are located in California please note that we have other options available that comply with the California Vehicle Code. Please contact us directly by phone, email or check our site for details.